Financial planning isn’t just about investments; it's about crafting a solid and comprehensive financial plan using a holistic approach that considers your current and future goals and objectives. Our relationship with you begins with learning all about your current financial needs and priorities. This process includes consideration of your:
- Investment accounts
- Budget and cash flow
- Education goals
- Insurance needs
- Estate planning needs
We use all this information to identify, evaluate and develop a customized plan that gives you the big picture of your financial position so you can see what role each element plays. Our goals-based financial planning process focuses on what you want to accomplish and the best strategy to help you get there. We’ll recommend and implement strategies for managing your investments and provide updates to help you track your progress.
Over time, even the most well-developed plan can be thrown off course by your changing goals and external events that affect the markets, so our services include continual plan monitoring and guidance throughout your life. Periodically, we’ll review your plan with you to evaluate your strategy and advise you on what can be done to address your changing needs.
Our financial planning assistance always aims to help you achieve work-life balance. Our team members work one-on-one with you to create a customized financial plan to help you enjoy the lifestyle you prefer. You can get professional advice on questions such as…
- How much longer do I need to work? If I save more now, can I retire sooner?
- Can I take more vacations with our children and still afford their college expenses?
- Should I pay off the mortgage?
- Can I build our dream home now and still retire at the age I planned?
We can also guide you in allocating your resources in the best way to invest for retirement by helping you…
- Develop a customized asset allocation for your investment portfolio based on your goals.
- Recognize when to rebalance and reallocate investments.
- Monitor your investments to keep your goals on track.
- Incorporate a spouse’s or significant other's investment accounts into your financial plan.
- Determine efficient tax strategies for your investment portfolio.
- Determine when to begin collecting Social Security.
- Plan for a financial legacy to leave loved ones.